The Romanian Students Association for Physiotherapy (ASFR) is a non-profit organization with a professional character, methodical, scientific, social, independent, non-patrimonial, reuniting through benevolent adhesion physiotherapy students, kinesiotherapy students, balneo-physio-kinesiotherapy students and physio-kinesiotherapy students.(the specialties differ depending on which of the previous Universities the students have graduated).
What are the goals of your students’ organization?
- Gathering and organizingstudents at physical therapy irrespective of the University which they belong to in order to assure them professional training in multiple medical fields.
- Establishing respect relationships in between the rehabilitation team (doctor, psychologist, speech therapist, ergotherapist, sociologist, etc.) through organizing symposiums, round tables, internships;
- Organizing conferences, symposiums, congresses, workshops,etc.;
- Organizing and sustaining an information spreading framework, including by editing a magazine.
- Organizing actions with scientific, cultural, humanitarian and social character with the purpose of informing the population in regard to prevention and treatment of physical and motor deficiencies.
- Developing collaboration with similar national and international organizations;
- Establishing collaboration between students, professors and any other person who activates in the profile institutions, for practical activities and also for scientific research in the field of medical rehabilitation.
- Organizing exchange programs with similar national and international organizations.
How many PT students are there within the organization?
Communication about ECPTS within your country:
After being present at the General Meeting held in Hamburg this year, we have gathered more information regarding the ECPTS’s objectives and strategy fornext year. At our General Meeting held in October our representative who was in Hamburg has presented the information regarding ECPTS and also during our National Physical Therapy Congress we have presented ECPTS with all the benefits to being included in such an organization. We had the honor of informing the students that starting this year ASFR will be part of the ECPTS.
Our students were excited to collaborate and be part of as many international activities as they can, they will reply promptly to any task and will sustain and continue communication between Physiotherapy students across Europe.
For details please contact us at: email@example.com